Thursday, May 27, 2010

Hello...

Well family, I haven't heard much from you all in a while, it made me start to feel kind of down.
During that time of 'self pity' I think "Why do I try... why do I send this stuff out to everyone, no one even responds..." I was teased once "good lord Annie don't you have any friends you have to keep bugging the relatives! LOL..." it was meant as a joke I laughed at the time but to the pity party fire that comment was a humun-go log!

Don't think this was all about you guys, I was having a huge pity party my friends were there too... you know the story, No body likes me... everybody hates me... I am going to eat worms... (Not!... I will never be that dressed as to eat worms!) Ice Cream! now your talking.

Oh for clarification sake, Shannara, god bless her, was great so supportive and tried to help me, she was worried that she made me mad.

Well let me tell you about my day,

Today, its funny how things go...

The Class of '83 from St. Joe, has a running message on FB, its been fun catching up, I was checking that this AM and there was a posting about a BBQ, and that even if it wasn't fancy as long as we had everyone and my humor it would be fun. :0)

End of the today's work I played a VERY funny trick on my friend at work, (BTW.she thought it was funny too). I was laughing and said out loud, 'Man, sometimes I wonder why anyone was my friend!' So from over the wall of the 'cubie world' the new guy in our group says, 'Its cause you make everything fun'. :0)

Nara was staying at Dave's and I was home alone eating. I hear the door bell and thing, "Freak, every time I put a bite in my mouth!" Oh no wait that was a mom (Aunt Mary) saying...LOL
No, really I couldn't think of who it was, it was Patrik (not Pat, wink) and Amber, they were in the neighborhood and stopped over, cause I always stop when I am in their neighborhood...

Last but not least,
Steve, my Big Bro! (notice I didn't say older Bro... or Elderly-est or I mean Eldest!) I can't spell, ask Punky and Priscilla why... its a school board issue. ANYWAY!
My brother who's bday was Sunday, 29 years young AGAIN! Calls me after I hadn't called him back in a week because of my 'funk'... He tells me that he is there for me always and when I am down like that for me to call him.

So the moral to this story... I am good at morals! "See mom, (I say looking at the sky), you didn't waste you money on Catholic school for me!...Nancy??? anybodys guess...(wink love ya sis)"

Crap... writers block.. Just a sec...
Oh ya...
Its amazing how the universe, karma, Jesus, Mary, God, spirit...whatever..works!
I needed some help to feel some worth and as random as it was...I got it. Funny how it was just there.

So would you say that was a moral or more of a summary, (Honestly I don't give a shite, so please don't answer that! LOL)

Thanks for letting me blab... I really don't have any friends so I do have to bother the family! LOL

Love you All,
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment